1…. It's Jennifer
2. Middle name is your basic Lee, not Leigh, or anything else remotely feminine. Thanks, mom and dad.
3. I think one time I read that Jennifer meant "white wave." Hmmm... yeah, I got nothing on that one.
4. I think Jennifer actually means "loves ice cream and walks along the beach"
5. The Alpha and Omega knew my name before I was born, even before this apparently highly popular name was invented.
6. It is of Welsh origin, and its meaning is "fair one" - meaning, I don't cheat in Monopoly.
7. Some call me Jen
8. I can generally tell someone who has known me since childhood, or is friends with my parents, by which name they call me.
9. That would be "Jenny"
10. I once had the nickname "Pokey"
11. I tend to have a dysfunctional relationship with the clock.
12. My name in high school Spanish class was "Juanita" (pronounced by my teacher as waaaaaah-knee-ta). Would rather have gone with plain, masculinely-spelled Lee, thankyouverymuch.
13. Apparently, it seems as if Jennifer took an exreme nose-dive in popularity between 2004 and 2005 in BC Canada. What gives??